Ferrari was again fastest in Singapore Grand Prix practice on Saturday, with Carlos Sainz topping the charts ahead of Mercedes driver George Russell and McLaren’s Lando Norris.
Sainz had also set the fastest time in Friday’s practice but the Spaniard went even quicker with a time of 1:32.065. He was quickest for the fifth time in the last eight F1 sessions.
Formula One championship leader Max Verstappen of Red Bull was fourth fastest, meaning four different constructors were in the top four.
The Dutchman, who is chasing an unprecedented 11th straight victory, complained that he was struggling with rear grip.
“You see that last sector, I’m just drifting. I think if I’m going to compete in drifting, I might win the race,” he said on the team radio.
Sainz’s teammate Charles Leclerc was fifth fastest, ahead of Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton.
- Full list of ODI World Cup winners: Australia beats India to win sixth title
- IND vs AUS, World Cup final: Australia wins ICC World Cup 2023, beats India at home, live reactions
- ICC World Cup final Presentation Ceremony LIVE: Travis Head named PoTM after Australia beats India; Kohli, Rohit among Player of the Tournament contenders
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Final: Australia wins by 6 wickets, clinches the World Cup for 6th time; Head named Player of the Match
- Most Runs in ICC World Cup 2023: Final list of top run-scorers; Kohli ends as leading run-getter