Munich Open: Yuki-Saketh pair reaches quarterfinals
The all-Indian duo of Yuki Bhambri and Saketh Myneni progressed to the quarterfinals of the Munich Open, an ATP250 event, on Monday.
Yuki and Saketh beat the third-seeded American pair of Nathaniel Lammons and Jackson Withrow 6-3, 7-6(4) in the round of 16 fixture in an hour and 33 minutes.
In the last-eight fixture of the ATP event, the Indian will face either Frenchmen Jeremy Chardy and Ugo Humbert or the Jamaican-Czech pair of Dustin Brown and Adam Pavlasek.
- LIV players returning to PGA Tour should not be punished, says McIlroy
- Dominic Thiem sees 2024 as ‘last chance’ to climb the rankings
- Argentina team bus on the streets of Kolkata: Is a football fiesta brewing?
- Shahid Afridi calls for all-format captain, backs team director Mohammad Hafeez
- ‘Do me a favour’: Murray hits back after legacy questioned