Bengal Warriors continued to depend on Maninder Singh who came good with a 11-point effort against Bengaluru Bulls with a 42-33 win.
Bharat's imperious form for Bengaluru Bulls continued with the raider managing eight points. However, the Bulls’ defence could not support Bharat and Vikash Kandola (seven points) and trouble Bengal Warriors.
Girish Maruti Ernak was a vital cog in the Bengal Warriors defence, who alongside Vaibhav Garje and Shubham Shinde, helped keep the Bengaluru Bulls silent in front of their home crowd.
Naveen Kumar had a slow start in the big match-up with Pardeep Narwal but cruised to his third consecutive super 10 when Dabang Delhi took on UP Yoddhas
However, Naveen was no match for Surender Gill whose purple patch continued with a massive 21-point effort. The tall UP raiders picked points at will and seemed to be operating at a different level compared to the rest of the field.
Pardeep Narwal, in comparison and as has been the trend this season, had a quieter night, getting seven points. A crucial raid in the last minute where Pardeep went in would have turned the game in UP’s favour but he stepped into the lobby without a touch. The game ended with a 44-42 scoreline in favour of Dabang Delhi.
Latest on Sportstar
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best
- Champion Napoli ends season with 2-0 win over bottom side Sampdoria
- Benzema scores on farewell but Real held at home by Bilbao
- RMA 1-1 ATH; La Liga Highlights: Benzema goal helps Real Madrid secure draw against Athletic Bilbao
- Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad to sign Benzema on two-year deal - Saudi state media