India’s ace cueist Pankaj Advani has qualified for the knockouts of the IBSF World 6-Red Snooker Championship in Doha.
Advani, winner of more than 20 world titles in billiards and snooker, is seeded third in the competition.
In the other half of the draw is compatriot and defending champion Shrikrishna S and former world champion Amir Sarkhosh from Iran.
Advani topped his group with wins of 4-1 and a 4-0 while Shrikrishna dropped one frame, making him play one additional round in the knockout stage. Advani got a bye and is directly in the last-16.
- India looks to brush aside old rival New Zealand in road to the ICC World Cup 2023 final
- Euro 2024 Qualifiers: Biraghi called up for injury-hit Italy
- New Zealand in ICC World Cup semifinals: Win/Loss record, most runs, wickets, stats before IND vs NZ CWC 2023 match in Mumbai
- Bayern Munich signs 17-year-old Australian Nestory Irankunda on long-term contract
- World Cup 2023: Williamson believes in striking balance between ODI and T20 formats