The young Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar shot 1172 in men’s rifle 3-positions in the MQS section of the European shooting championship in Osijek, Croatia, on Saturday.
The 20-year-old Aishwary, who had won the gold in the World Cup in Delhi in March, had a series of 395 in kneeling, 392 in prone and 385 in the standing position.
Olympian Sanjeev Rajput shot a total of 1162, with 392 in kneeling, 391 in prone and 379 in standing section.
The European shooters were in intimidating form with Henrik Larsen of Norway topping the qualifiers with a total of 1186. He had a series of 398, 399 and 389 in kneeling, prone and standing positions respectively. There were 28 shooters who shot 1170 or more in a field of 64.
- BAN vs NZ: Mushfiqur Rahim out for handling the ball in second Test
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup
- Men’s Volleyball Club World C’ship 2023: All you need to know, preview, schedule, live streaming info
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info