India will be on par with China in terms of number of entries, at 33, in the first shooting World Cup of the season to be staged in Guadalajara, Mexico.
It will be the first time that only the events of the new Olympic cycle will be in force, following the exclusion of men’s free pistol, free rifle prone and the double trap events. The three mixed team events of air pistol, air rifle and trap will ensure 15 medal events in all across the men’s and women’s sections in pistol, rifle and shotgun.
Host Mexico will have the strongest team of 47 shooters, in a total of 404 from 50 countries. Germany (24), US (23), Argentina (19), France (17) and Australia (12) will be some of the other leading countries in terms of the number of entries.
The opening days’ programme has men’s air pistol and women’s air rifle.
- IND vs AUS Live Score Updates, 3rd T20: India 14/1 (1.2); Jaiswal falls early after Australia opts to bowl
- Win at Dortmund was key for Bayern Munich improvement, says coach Tuchel
- IND VS AUS: Deepak Chahar replaces Mukesh Kumar in the squad for the 3rd T20I
- Real Madrid boss Ancelotti backs rival Xavi to turn around Barcelona dip
- IND vs AUS Live Streaming Info, 3rd T20I: When and where to watch India vs Australia T20 series live?