Shriyanka Sadangi caught up with the eventual champion Charleen Baenisch of Germany in a dramatic fashion, but lost the shoot-off for the gold in women’s air rifle, after the two were tied on 249.9; in the International Shooting Championship in Hannover, Germany.
Olympian Ayonika Paul took the bronze medal ahead of compatriot Lajja Goswami while qualification topper Meghana Sajjanar (631.7) was placed sixth ahead of compatriot Aayushi Gupta.
The trio of Shriyanka, Vinita and Lajja also clinched the team gold.
In the mixed team air pistol competition, P. Shri Nivetha and Amanpreet Singh topped qualification with a total of 771, but managed to grab only the bronze in the final behind two French teams.
In centre fire pistol, Arpit Goel clinched the gold with 581, one point ahead of compatriot, Olympian Gurpreet Singh.
- Ranji Trophy LIVE score, Day 5 Quarterfinal lunch updates: Kotian, Deshpande help Mumbai set 606-run target vs Baroda; Vidarbha nears win vs Karnataka
- Kotian, Deshpande register second-highest 10th wicket partnership in Ranji Trophy history
- CONCACAF Women’s Gold Cup: US falls to Mexico for the second time ever, losing 2-0
- Ramsay leaves Man Utd to become head coach of MLS side Minnesota United
- New Zealand’s Wagner retires from international cricket