Former Indian national champion Harinder Pal Sandhu made short work of Henry Leung of Hong Kong 11-0, 11-6, 11-7 to bag his first overseas PSA title, and sixth overall, at the end of the Malaysian Tour Leg, in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.
After the initial struggle in the tournament and then showing fixity of purpose, the young Indian, seeded second, played to potential and needed just half hour to stop the promising run of Henry, for whom this was the second successive visit to a PSA event final in the space of a month.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 3: IND 280/8, trails by 73 runs; Jurel fights on after hitting fifty
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 3 Updates: TN 338 all out, leads by 155; Yash Thakur removes Manish Pandey
- WPL 2024: Revamped Gujarat Giants faces uphill task against buoyant Mumbai Indians
- New Zealand to send security delegation to Pakistan ahead of T20 series
- IND vs ENG: Akash Deep picks debut wicket, gets Zak Crawley but off No Ball