India's Joshna Chinappa entered the third round of the CIB PSA women's world squash championship after her opponent retired hurt after just 12 minutes of play.
Joshna will face the second seed from Egypt, Nour El Sherbini, late on Monday.
The 12th seeded Indian was leading 11-5, 11-4 when Ho Tze-Lok of Hong Kong conceded the tie.
In the men's Egyptian Open, being held simultaneously, Saurav Ghosal fell to Egyptian Fares Dessouky 11-6, 11-5, 11-5 in the third round.
- World Cup 2023: Pakistan vs New Zealand warm-up match to be played behind closed doors
- AFC Cup: Mohun Bagan beats Odisha FC 4-0, begins campaign in style
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan SG AFC Cup HIGHLIGHTS: OFC 0-4 MBSG, Dimitri scores brace as Mariners demolish Juggernauts
- Why was Ravichandran Ashwin picked in ODI team despite not playing the format since Jan 2022
- Asian Games 2023, September 20: Indians in Action, schedule, events, LIVE streaming details, timings in IST