Indian actor Ranveer Singh will be a part of the NBA All-Star Celebrity game during the All-Star weekend between February 17-19, NBA confirmed on Thursday.
Singh will be featuring for former Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade’s team. Actor Hasan Minhaj, Tennis player Frances Tiafoe and rapper 21 Savage are the other notable celebrities in the team.
Wade’s team will take on the side of Baseball Hall of Famer and one of the greatest pitchers, Nolan Ryan, which consists of WWE wrestler ‘The Miz’ and Guillermo Rodriguez from ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
The Celebrity game has been a part of the All-Star weekend since 2003, and this year will be played on February 17.
Singh, the NBA brand ambassador for India since 2021, featured in the 2022 Celebrity game as well where he ‘played alongside Machine Gun Kelly, Tacko Fall among others.
- Spieth selected to replace McIlroy on PGA Tour policy board considering Saudi deal
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers points table LIVE: CAF standings, Senegal tops Group B, Salah hat-trick helps Egypt lead Group A
- Belief in right path will pay off for the struggling Germany side says coach Nagelsmann
- Injury-stricken India looks to beat the odds against Qatar in FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier
- Thompson-Herah names new coach after recent split with former trainer