India's star paddler G. Sathiyan has informed the Table Tennis Federation of India that he would take part in the National camp in Sonepat (Haryana) from September 11.
The 28-year-old reigning National table tennis champion, who is currently competing in the Polish league, said he will stay in Sonepet till the end of the camp which is likely till September 17.
"I will be part of the camp and will leave from Sonepat to the Asian championships in Doha," he told Sportstar from Poland.
- NZ vs AUS, 1st Test: Lyon masterclass leads Australia to 172-run win against New Zealand
- Ranji Trophy Highlights, Day 2 Semifinal 2024: Shardul hundred puts Mumbai in control; MP 252 all out; Vidarbha loses Taide early
- NZ vs AUS, 2nd Test: Southee hints at shock Wagner return after O’Rourke injury
- Indian Sports News Wrap: March 3
- World Cup was expanded to help Scotland qualify, FIFA’s Infantino jokes