Divij Sharan in partnership with Artem Sitak of New Zealand beat Brazilians Thiago Monteiro and Fernando Romboli 7-6(5), 7-6(2) in the doubles pre-quarterfinals of the $674,730 ATP tennis tournament in Santiago, Chile.
The third-seeded Indo-Kiwi pair was scheduled to meet a Spanish pair in the quarterfinals.
Meanwhile, in the WTA event in Doha, Sania Mirza in partnership with Caroline Garcia of France, was beaten 6-4, 7-5 by another wild card pair of Cagla Buyukakcay and Laura Sigemund 6-4, 7-5. The win took the Turkish-German pair into the quarterfinals, following a walkover in the next round from the Chinese Taipei team of Hao-Ching Chan and Latisha Chan.
In the Challenger in France, third seed Sumit Nagal was beaten 6-1, 2-6, 6-3 by Hugo Grenier of France in the second round, after a bye in the first.
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC LIVE streaming info, ISL 2023-24: When, where to watch; Preview
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out handling the ball in second Test against New Zealand
- Bangladesh vs New Zealand LIVE Score updates, 2nd Test Day 1: Latest scorecard, match streaming info
- NBA: LeBron James leads Lakers to In-Season Tournament semifinals with win over Suns
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup