Rohan Bopanna and doubles partner Denis Shapovalov of Canada were beaten 5-7, 6-2, 10-8 by Henri Kontinen and Jan-Lennard Struff in the doubles semifinals of the EUR 2,155,295 ATP tennis tournament in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The semifinal entry was worth 180 ATP points and EUR 32,080.
- Doubles (semifinals): Henri Kontinen (Fin) & Jan-Lennard Struff (Ger) bt Denis Shapovalov (Can) & Rohan Bopanna 5-7, 6-2, [10-8].
- Parveen Hooda assures Asian Games boxing bronze, fulfils her part of the deal with father suffering from cancer
- Indian sports news wrap, October 1
- India vs China Badminton LIVE Score men’s team final, Asian Games 2023: Srikanth leads vs Shifeng Li; Satwik-Chirag, Lakshya win to give India 2-0 lead in tie; Hangzhou updates
- Athletics at Asian Games 2023 LIVE updates, Hangzhou 2022: Avinash Sable clinches 3000m Steeplechase gold, Tajinderpal in silver medal position
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Updates, October 1: Avinash Sable wins 3000m SC gold; Tajinderpal, Sreeshankar, Aldrin in action; Nikhat Zareen wins bronze; India 2-0 in men’s badminton final