Alex de Minaur earned his second ATP Tour title of 2019 by beating Taylor Fritz in the Atlanta Open final.
Australian third seed De Minaur claimed the Atlanta trophy with a 6-3 7-6 (7-2) win in Georgia on Sunday.
After winning January's Sydney International, De Minaur was too good for second seed Fritz as he celebrated his second career triumph.
De Minaur was flawless on serve, dropping just 10 points en route to a straight-sets victory after one hour, 17 minutes.
The 20-year-old also did not face a break point throughout against American Fritz, who was denied his second title of the year.
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Tamil Nadu beats Baroda; Mumbai, Saurashtra win; MP collapses v Bengal
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.