Borna Coric has pulled out of Wimbledon a week after a back problem forced him out of the Halle Open.
The Croatian was seeded 14th for the grass-court grand slam and sat in Roger Federer's section of the draw.
Who will win Wimbledon?
Matteo Berrettini has been shuffled into Coric's spot and the 17th seed will take on Aljaz Bedene, while lucky loser Canadian Brayden Schnur meets Marcos Baghdatis.
Jan-Lennard Struff moves into Berrettini's original place, meaning a showdown with Radu Albot.
The late change arguably makes Federer's draw tougher, with the Swiss himself having tipped Berrettini to make an impact at the All England Club.
Victories in Budapest and Stuttgart this season have highlighted the threat posed by the Italian, who is ranked 20th in the world.
- Most ODI runs in a calendar year: Gill equals Ganguly during IND vs NZ CWC23 match, Sachin at top
- IND vs NZ Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Semifinal: Gill, Kohli consolidate after Rohit falls; India 157/1 (22) vs New Zealand
- Japan Masters 2023: Lakshya, Priyanshu exit after losing in first round
- IND vs NZ: Virat Kohli becomes third Indian batter to cross 600 runs in World Cup edition after Sachin, Rohit
- ODI World Cup 2023 Semifinal 2: Bavuma fights fitness issues as South Africa takes on Australia