- Day 10 Order of Play
- FIRST SET OF SEMIFINALS
- DJOKOVIC BEATS RUBLEV
- Djokovic wins third set 6-4 after the MOST EPIC GAME EVER
- Djokovic grabs second set
- Sinner beats Safiullin
- RUBLEV WINS FIRST SET AGAINST DJOKOVIC
- Rublev breaks Djokovic in first set
- Bopanna-Ebden pair reaches quarterfinals
- Sinner grabs third set
- Bopanna/Ebden forced to save match points
- Back on Centre Court - Djokovic vs Rublev quarterfinal begins
- Safiullin wins second set against Sinner
- Manas Dhamne knocked out
- Sinner vs Safiullin update: Sinner takes the opener
- Svitolina joins an exclusive club
- UPSET COMPLETE: SVITOLINA BEATS SWIATEK
- Svitolina in driver’s seat now!
- Swiatek takes second set
- Swiatek vs Svitolina: Second set tiebreak (Swiatek wins 7-5)
- Czech the record
- Vondrousova beats Pegula!!!!
- Vondrousova breaks Pegula again!
- Vondrousova breaks back in 3rd set
- Swiatek breaks Svitolina early in second set
- Bopanna/Ebden lose second set
- Svitolina takes the opening set!
- Pegula strikes back!
- Bopanna/Ebden win opening set
- Dhamne in trouble
- Vondrousova takes opening set
- Indians in action today
- July 12, 2023 00:44Day 10 Order of Play
- July 12, 2023 00:37FIRST SET OF SEMIFINALS
Women: [WC] Elina Svitolina (UKR) vs Marketa Vondrousova (CZE)
Men:  Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs  Jannik Sinner (ITA)
- July 12, 2023 00:18DJOKOVIC BEATS RUBLEV
Djokovic goes up 40-0 on Rublev’s serve. Three match points. But he only needs two of them as a beautiful crosscourt backhand volley ends the contest. Djokovic wins 4-6, 6-1, 6-4, 6-4 to set up the semifinal clash with Jannik Sinner!
- July 12, 2023 00:09Fourth set: Rublev hanging on
The seventh seed from Russia continues to fight as hard as he can. Closes yet another service again. Djokovic leads 4-3. The defending champion responds with an easy service hold. Leads 5-3
- July 12, 2023 00:03Fourth set: Rublev trails
Rublev closes game five of the fourth set with an ace but is still, a break down against Djokovic who leads 3-2. Love hold for the Serbian as he continues to move closer to the finish line.
- July 11, 2023 23:55Possibly the finishing move from Djokovic
Rublev saves one break point after going down 15-40 but sends a crosscourt backhand long to drop serve. Djokovic up by a break at 2-1.
- July 11, 2023 23:47Fourth Set underway between Djokovic and Rublev
Rublev begins with a love hold in a must-win set.
- July 11, 2023 23:43Djokovic wins third set 6-4 after the MOST EPIC GAME EVER
In a 17-minute-long scrap, Djokovic had five set points and Rublev had three break points but eventually, the Serbian prevailed after converting his fifth chance.
- July 11, 2023 23:26Third set: Rublev needs to break now
First job done. Rublev holds. But now he needs to break as Djokovic leads 5-4 and will serve for the set.
- July 11, 2023 23:18Third set: Rublev avoids falling further behind
The Russian saves a break point before closing the game to stay only one break behind Djokovic. The Serbian leads 4-3.
- July 11, 2023 23:05Third set: Advantage Djokovic
After saving a couple of break points on his own serve in the second game, Djokovic now breaks Rublev to go 3-2 up.
- July 11, 2023 22:59Third set: Djokovic under pressure
Rublev moves up 40-15 on Djokovic’s serve but the Serbian somehow manages to hold. Rublev, with a comfortable hold, stays ahead 2-1.
- July 11, 2023 22:51Djokovic vs Rublev - 3rd set is underway
Rublev begins with a strong service hold. Much needed for the Russian after the hammering received in the second set.
- July 11, 2023 22:43Djokovic grabs second set
Devastating set of tennis from Djokovic - 6-1. One set apiece.
- July 11, 2023 22:38Sinner beats Safiullin
Jannik Sinner becomes only the third Italian man in history to reach the Wimbledon semifinals, after Nicola Pietrangeli in 1960 and Matteo Berrettini in 2021.
Sinner wins 6-4, 3-6, 6-2, 6-2 against Safiullin
- July 11, 2023 22:31Sinner gets the crucial break
Jannik Sinner breaks Roman Safiullin to go 4-2 up in the fourth set. The Italian is ever so close to the semifinals.
- July 11, 2023 22:24Djokovic makes first move in 2nd set
Djokovic breaks Rublev to go 2-0 up in the second set. Rublev tries to fight back immediately and has two break points but cannot convert. Djokovic goes 3-0 up.
- July 11, 2023 22:18RUBLEV WINS FIRST SET AGAINST DJOKOVIC
Dream-like start for the seventh-seeded Russian as he grabs the opening set 6-4 against four-time defending champion Novak Djokovic.
- July 11, 2023 22:12Rublev breaks Djokovic in first set
The Russian has played with a brilliant mixture of calmness and aggression and he breaks Djokovic to go 5-4 up.
- July 11, 2023 22:06Bopanna-Ebden pair reaches quarterfinals
The Indo-Australian pair, trailing 1-3 at one point, reels off five straight points in the deciding set tiebreak. Having saved three match points themselves, the sixth seeds now have four at 9-5. Bopanna-Ebden pair is through to the quarterfinals with an unbelievable 7-5, 4-6, 7-6(5) win!!!!
- July 11, 2023 22:03Sinner grabs third set
The eighth-seeded Italian wins third set 6-2. He is just one set win away from reaching his maiden Wimbledon semifinals.
- July 11, 2023 21:58Rublev avoids trouble
The Russian saves three break points before eventually closing the game: 3-3
- July 11, 2023 21:51Bopanna/Ebden forced to save match points
Once again, Pel and Stalder are ahead at 6-5 and the sixth-seeded Indo-Australian pair will serve to stay in the match. This time, the server will be Matthew Ebden. The sixth seeds save multiple match points before closing the game. A 10-point tiebreaker to decide the winner of this match!
- July 11, 2023 21:49Djokovic vs Rublev update
No break of serves so far. Djokovic leads 3-2.
- July 11, 2023 21:43Bopanna/Ebden update
The sixth-seeds, at 4-5, will serve to stay in the third-round match against Pel and Stalder. And Bopanna does manage to hold - 5-5 it is now!
- July 11, 2023 21:31Back on Centre Court - Djokovic vs Rublev quarterfinal begins
Djokovic serves first. Rublev hits two good forehand winners but Djokovic holds serve anyway.
- July 11, 2023 21:29Safiullin wins second set against Sinner
Stunning fightback from the unseeded Russian to win four straight games and steal the second set 6-3. One set all. Game on!
- July 11, 2023 21:26Bopanna/Ebden update
The sixth seeds are in the deciding set of the third-round match against Dutchman David Pel and American Reese Stalder who lead 3-2 but it is on serve for now.
- July 11, 2023 21:21Not for long
Safiulling gets the break back to make it 3-3 in the second set.
- July 11, 2023 21:14Sinner moved ahead in 2nd set
The Italian gets the early break and goes up 3-2 against Safiullin in the second set and grabbing the opener 6-4.
- July 11, 2023 21:09Manas Dhamne knocked out
Indian challenge at Junior Wimbledon ends as qualifier Manas Dhamne goes down 1-6, 4-6 to local player Henry Searle in the second round
- July 11, 2023 21:04Sinner vs Safiullin update: Sinner takes the opener
Eighth-seeded Italian Sinner clinches the opening set 6-4.
- July 11, 2023 21:04Svitolina joins an exclusive club
Svitolina is only the fourth wildcard in the Open Era to reach the semifinals at Wimbledon after Goran Ivanisevic (2001), Zheng Jie (2008) and Sabine Lisicki (2011).
- July 11, 2023 21:00UPSET COMPLETE: SVITOLINA BEATS SWIATEK
Forehand return goes long from Swiatek - Svitolina leads 15-0. Make it 30-0 as Svitolina hits a simple forehand winner in the ad court. Backhand winner down the line and Svitolina has three match points. Swiatek nets a forehand return and Svitolina does at the second time of asking! Svitolina wins 7-5, 6-7(5), 6-2 to reach her third semifinals at The Championships!!!
- July 11, 2023 20:55Swiatek holds
Swiatek stays in the match for now as she holds serve. Svitolina, leading 5-2, going to serve for a place in the semis.
- July 11, 2023 20:52Svitolina on the brink of victory
Massive service hold for the Ukrainian wildcard as she takes a 5-1 lead in the decider.
- July 11, 2023 20:48Svitolina in driver’s seat now!
Swiatek nets the inside-out forehand, trying to save the second break point. Svitolina up by double break at 4-1 and it is a huge task from here to force a comeback for the World No. 1.
- July 11, 2023 20:44Svitolina consolidates the break in the decider
Svitolina goes 40-0 up in no time but then, Swiatek hits a backhand winner down the line, a dipping backhand return drawing a faulty volley from the Ukrainian and finally, Svitolina hits a forehand just long - deuce. However, Svitolina manages to keep her advantage intact and hold. Svitolina leads 3-1.
- July 11, 2023 20:37Svitolina moves ahead in 3rd set
Swiatek saves two break points but eventually, sends a backhand long and Svitolina gets the early break to go 2-1 up.
- July 11, 2023 20:33Sinner vs Safiullin quarterfinal underway
The first men’s singles quarterfinal between Jannik Sinner of Italy and Russia’s Roman Safiullin is underway. It’s 2-2 and on serve in the opener.
- July 11, 2023 20:32Swiatek vs Svitolina: Final Set begins
Both players hold serve although Svitolina is taken to deuce game. Score: 1-1
- July 11, 2023 20:19Swiatek takes second set
Two points away from defeat, Swiatek shows her mental strength to clinch the second set 7-6(5) and take this match to a decider. Wow!
- July 11, 2023 20:10Swiatek vs Svitolina: Second set tiebreak (Swiatek wins 7-5)
Svitolina begins with a forehand winner - 1-0. Kick serve from Swiatek, Svitolina sends a short return, and the Pole puts the ball away with a forehand winner - 1-1. Svitolina gets the mini-break as Swiatek sends a forehand shot long - 2-1 to the Ukrainian. Swiatek hits a good, deep return but spoils it with a wild crosscourt forehand - 3-1 to Svitolina. T ace from Svitolina to go 4-1 up. Lob return from Svitolina just goes long - 4-2. Change of ends. Swiatek to serve, still trailing by a mini-break. Wide serve into the deuce court followed by a forehand winner in the ad court - Swiatek wins another point but trails 3-4. Slow second serve from the Ukrainian, Swiatek goes for the forehand down the line and catches the baseline - 4-4. The mini-break is gone. Crosscourt forehand return from Swiatek hits the net - 5-4 to Svitolina. Swiatek manages to find the ad corner with a forehand from the middle of the baseline - 5-5. Crosscourt backhand from Swiatek, Svitolina does not manage to reach in time and make the return - 6-5 to Swiatek. Svitolina serving to save a set point. And Swiatek wins the tiebreak as Svitolina hits the backhand shot just long. She challenges the call but the line umpire’s decision is proven to be correct by hawk-eye!
- July 11, 2023 20:06Swiatek serving to stay in the match
Begins with a backhand winner which just catches the baseline. Swiatek does well to force Svitolina to one corner but the Ukrainian manages to make the return and asks the Pole to hit a forehand down the line which Swiatek sends long - 15-all. Swiatek, this time, makes no mistake with a forehand winner down the line - 30-15. Strong serve down the T, followed by a forehand down the line from Swiatek and Svitolina eventually nets the forehand return - 40-15. Swiatek holds. Tiebreak to decide the winner of the second set (and potentially the match)
- July 11, 2023 20:04Svitolina assured of a tiebreak
The Ukrainian hits a brilliant crosscourt backhand pass to close the game and stay ahead at 6-5. Pressure back on Swiatek.
- July 11, 2023 20:00Brilliant game from Swiatek
Strong serving from the Pole and she holds to love. Five-all in the second set.
- July 11, 2023 19:58Svitolina battles
The Ukrainian saves two break points to stay ahead at 5-4 in the second set. Swiatek to serve to stay in the match.
- July 11, 2023 19:57Czech the record
Vondrousova becomes the sixth Czech woman to reach the semifinals at Wimbledon, joining Petra Kvitova, Jana Novotna, Karolina Pliskova, Lucie Safarova and Barbora Strycova.
- July 11, 2023 19:56Vondrousova beats Pegula!!!!
Three set points for Vondrousova. Pegula saves first with a forehand winner down the line but the Czech player converts the second with a forehand volley to reach her first-ever semifinal at Wimbledon!!!
Final Score: Vondrousova beats Pegula 6-4, 2-6, 6-4
- July 11, 2023 19:54Vondrousova breaks Pegula again!
Stunning resilience from the left-hander as she engages Pegula in a long deuce game and eventually breaks her. Four games on the trot for Vondrousova who goes 5-4 up and will serve for a place in the semifinals!
- July 11, 2023 19:52Swiatek holds
Relentless performance from Svitolina but Swiatek hangs on to hold serve and make it 4-4.
- July 11, 2023 19:44Svitolina, what a fighter!
Svitolina keeps up the attack and draws another from the Swiatek forehand to break back. It’s 3-3.
- July 11, 2023 19:42Vondrousova breaks back in 3rd set
The left-hander from Czech Republic continues to fight as she converts her second break point. Pegula squanders the lead. Back on serve in the decider with the American up 4-3.
- July 11, 2023 19:39Swiatek leads 3-2
No mistake from Svitolina this time as she holds serve. Swiatek stays up by a break at 3-2.
- July 11, 2023 19:34Swiatek breaks Svitolina early in second set
Well, this could be a very important break of serve which should not have happened in the first place. Svitolina went up 40-0, then netted the simplest of the forehand shots. Two double faults from the Ukrainian, a forehand winner from the Pole. And Swiatek breaks to go 2-1 up!
- July 11, 2023 19:26Action resumes
Play remains suspended on outside court. On Centre Court and Court 1, it’s time to carry on.
- July 11, 2023 19:13Play suspended temporarily
It’s been the story of this year’s Wimbledon. Another rain interruption. Roof being closed on the two courts where the quarterfinals are happening.
- July 11, 2023 19:10Bopanna/Ebden lose second set
Pel/Stalder break the sixth seeds in the 10th game to take the second set 6-4. One set shootout to follow!
- July 11, 2023 19:09Pegula moves ahead in the decider
The American breaks Vondrousova for a 3-1 lead in the deciding set.
- July 11, 2023 19:08Swiatek has to repeat the escape act
The top seed has been asked to repeat what she did against Belinda Bencic in the round of 16: Come from a set down to win.
- July 11, 2023 19:06Svitolina takes the opening set!
Stunning fightback from Svitolina as she comes from 4-5 down to steal the first set 7-5. Swiatek’s backhand volley goes wide and Svitolina is pumped!
- July 11, 2023 19:01Dhamne loses serve
Henry Searle failed to convert any of the three break points in the fifth game but he does not make the same mistake in the seventh. The local favourite is up by a set and a break (6-1, 4-3) against Manas Dhamne.
- July 11, 2023 18:56Swiatek fails to serve for the set
Svitolina keeps fighting, keeps returning ball after ball and it works as she breaks Swiatek to love. Back on serve at 5-5!
- July 11, 2023 18:49Swiatek survives
A nervous service game from the number one seed but she manages to hold and stay up by a break at 5-3.
- July 11, 2023 18:47Pegula strikes back!
The American breaks Vondrousova yet again to clinch the second set 6-2. We’re going the distance on Court 1!
- July 11, 2023 18:41Steady start in 2nd set for Dhamne
Manas Dhamne, after losing the opening set 1-6 against Henry Searle, keeps things on serve at 2-1 in the second.
- July 11, 2023 18:35Pegula makes first move in 2nd set
The American, trailing by a set, needed to do something quickly and she has done that. Up by a break at 3-1 against Vondrousova.
- July 11, 2023 18:35Bopanna/Ebden win opening set
The sixth-seeded Indo-Australian duo closes the opener 7-5.
- July 11, 2023 18:34Svitolina drops serve again
The Ukrainian continues to struggle with her serve. Another long game and Swiatek eventually breaks her! 3-2 to Swiatek.
- July 11, 2023 18:31Crucial break for Bopanna/Ebden
Ebden hits one perfect backhand pass and another forehand winner bisecting Pel and Stalder to win the crucial break for the sixth seeds. They lead 6-5.
- July 11, 2023 18:29Svitolina breaks back
Swiatek seemed well on her way to close the game with a gorgeous forehand winner from the center of the baseline and a backhand volley. But somehow, a couple of forehand errors later from the Pole, things are back on serve at 2-2.
- July 11, 2023 18:27Dhamne in trouble
The Indian teenager goes a double break down against Searle who then seals the opening set 6-1 with a love hold.
- July 11, 2023 18:22Bopanna/Ebden save break point
The Indo-Australian duo is forced to save a break point. On serve for now: 4-4
- July 11, 2023 18:19Svitolina on the scoreboard
Much better second service game from Svitolina. Swiatek, however, leads 2-1.
- July 11, 2023 18:15Vondrousova takes opening set
Love hold for Vondrousova to clinch the opening set 6-4 against Pegula.
- July 11, 2023 18:13Poor start from Svitolina
The Ukrainian wildcard drops serve in the opening game against Swiatek, losing the final point with a double fault.
- July 11, 2023 18:12Vondrousova gets the crucial break
Pegula saves three break points but sends one forehand long to lose serve yet again. Her Czech opponent will serve for the opening set.
- July 11, 2023 18:09Swiatek vs Svitolina match underway
Action begins on Centre Court as Iga Swiatek takes on Elina Svitolina.
- July 11, 2023 18:07Pegula breaks back
Momentum continues to shift in this opening set between the American and her Czech opponent. Pegula brings things back on serve at 4-all.
- July 11, 2023 18:06Meanwhile
Rohan Bopanna and Manas Dhamne both are in action right now!
Dhamne is down 0-2 in the opening set against local player Searle
Bopanna/Ebden pair 2-2 in the first set against Pel/ Stalder
- July 11, 2023 18:00Vondrousova stays ahead
Both players hold serve and the Czech stay up by a break at 4-3.
- July 11, 2023 17:54Advantage Vondrousova
Pegula still a bit tentative on the backhand side and the Czech player makes full use of it to break again. Vondrousova leads 3-2.
- July 11, 2023 17:49Nerves everywhere
Pegula overhits a couple of backhand shots and Vondrousova gets the break back immediately. Both players, looking to reach their maiden semifinal at Wimbledon, are clearly a bit nervous.
- July 11, 2023 17:43Early break for Pegula
Vondrousova’s forehand down the line way off the mark and it gives the early break to the American who goes up 2-0.
- July 11, 2023 17:41Quick hold for Pegula
The American begins the match with a comfortable service hold.
- July 11, 2023 17:31Live action coming your way!
Jessica Pegula and Marketa Vondrousova step enter Court 1 for the first women’s singles quarterfinal.
- July 11, 2023 17:29Indians in action today
Men’s Doubles, Round of 16 -  Rohan Bopanna/Matthew Ebden (AUS) vs David Pel (NED)/Reese Stalder (USA)
Boys’ Singles, Second Round - [Q] Manas Dhamne vs Henry Searle (GBR)
Legend’s Doubles - Sania Mirza/Johanna Konta (GBR) vs Andrea Petkovic (GER)/Magdalena Rybarikova (SLO)
- July 11, 2023 17:15First match of the day - Pegula vs Vondrousova
First quarterfinal - Jessica Pegula vs Marketa Vondrousova - gets underway in 15 minutes. Here is all you need to know about the clash -
- July 11, 2023 17:00Where to watch
In India, viewers can watch the live telecast of Wimbledon on Star Sports 2 and Star Sports Select and stream the matches live on Disney+Hotstar.
- July 11, 2023 16:55Day 9 - Order of Play
Women’s Singles quarterfinal:  Iga Swiatek (POL) vs [WC] Elina Svitolina (UKR)- 6:00 PM IST
Men’s Singles quarterfinal:  Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs  Andrey Rublev
Women’s Singles quarterfinal:  Jessica Pegula (USA) vs Marketa Vondrousova (CZE)- 5:30 PM IST
Men’s Singles quarterfinal:  Jannik Sinner (ITA) vs Roman Safiullin
- China Masters 2023 final LIVE Score: Satwik-Chirag duo up against Liang-Chang; When, where to watch Indian pair?
- Premier League: Pochettino angered by ‘soft’ Chelsea collapse at Newcastle
- Satwik-Chirag, China Masters Final: Preview, head-to-head record, live streaming info
- AC Milan’s Francesco Camarda becomes youngest player in Serie A history at age 15
- Union Berlin’s Marie-Louise Eta makes history as first female assistant coach in Bundesliga