Football, hockey, cricket, golf, table tennis, archery - a number of sporting federations in India have, over the years, seen a Committee of Administrators (CoA) being formed to oversee their functions when they run into operating difficulties.
What is this CoA? What is the history of these interventions in India? Does the recent AIFF ruling set a precedent for other federations to follow? Amitabha Das Sharma, Amol Karhadkar, and Uthra Ganesan join Lavanya Lakshminarayanan in this explainer episode to broach these questions.
- VIDEO: Djokovic celebrates U.S Open triumph with Serbian basketball team
- King’s Cup 2023: Litmus test for India to find its next No. 9 with FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers ahead
- VIDEO: I was a little a nervous on my comeback, says KL Rahul
- Danke Seb - Sebastian Vettel bids farewell to F1 after fabled career
- Indian sailing team headed to Newport USA for World Championships