Olympic-bound star Indian grappler Bajrang Punia on Monday announced he will be deactivating all his social media accounts until the Games in Tokyo this July-August.
One of India's biggest medal hopes at the Olympics, Bajrang took to Twitter to announce the decision.
"I will be shutting all my social media handles starting from today. Now I will meet all of you after the Olympics.... I hope you will continue to shower me with your love..... Jai Hind," he tweeted in hindi.
Bajrang, who had qualified for the Olympics after earning a quota at the 2019 World Championships, recently returned from USA after attending a one-month training camp at Cliff Keen Wrestling Club in Michigan.
The 27-year-old will be seen in action in the UWW ranking series event -- Matteo Pellicone in Italy from Thursday.
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 3rd Test Day 4: England 91/9; India needs one wicket to win after Foakes, Hartley fall
- UFC 298: Ilia Topuria stops Alexander Volkanovski in 2nd round, claims featherweight title
- Bangladesh pacer Mustafizur Rahman hospitalised after blow to head
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Round 7 Day 3 updates: Vyshak, Sharath score 100 for Karnataka; Bengal, HP register innings wins
- Asian Badminton Team Championships: I think my life will change after this win, says Anmol Kharb