Indian compound men and women teams have won bronze medals in the Archery World Cup Stage-3 at Medellin, Colombia.
The second-ranked men’s team, consisting of Abhishek Verma, Ojas Deotale and Prathamesh Jawkar, beat Chile 237-228 and Slovenia 237-223 before losing 237-237 (27-29) to Mexico in the semifinals. India beat the host 236-228 in the bronze medal match.
The top-placed Indian women’s team, comprising Aditi Swami, V.Jyothi Surekha and Parneet Kaur, received a first-round bye and defeated El Salvador 230-223 before going down 232-232 (28-29) to the USA in the semifinals. India edged out Mexico 232-232 (29*-29) by shooting closer to the centre in the shoot-off for the bronze.
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Tamil Nadu beats Baroda; Mumbai, Saurashtra win; MP collapses v Bengal
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.