The Asian Games is scheduled to be held between September 23 and October 8 in Hangzhou, China.
Swimming has been a constant event at the Asian Games since the 1951 edition in New Delhi. The event has been dominated by Japan and China over the years.
India has accumulated nine medals in swimming events at the Asian Games, including one gold, two silver and six bronze.
The Swimming Federation of India (SFI) announced a 36-member Indian squad, including nine women, for the aquatics disciplines of the Asian Games 2023. The squad was picked following the conclusion of the National Swimming Championship, held in Hyderabad from July 2 to 5, which served as the trials for the swimmers.
India Swimming Squad:
- Aditi wins in Spain for her second LET golf title of season
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 3: Karnataka jolts Delhi, Bengal collapses vs Tamil Nadu
- Shubman Gill named Gujarat Titans captain after Hardik Pandya traded to Mumbai Indians
- Hardik Pandya returns to Mumbai Indians, MI makes formal announcement ahead of IPL auction
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis LIVE Streaming info: AFC Champions League 2023-24: When and where to watch Ronaldo’s side play, preview, prediction and more