The Golden State Warriors will host the 2025 All-Star Game at Chase Center, a showcase years in the making as the organization hoped to host major events in its sparkling new arena.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver made the announcement Monday at the 4-year-old venue in San Francisco, where the Warriors moved from across the bay in Oakland.
It’ll be the third time that the Warriors play host to an All-Star weekend, joining 1967 and 2000.
Events will be held from February 14-16, 2025. Some will take place at the team’s former home in Oakland, California — including the All-Star Celebrity Game, All-Star practices, the NBA HBCU Classic and the G League Next Up Game.
Chase Center will be the site of the Rising Stars Game on All-Star Friday, the All-Star Saturday Night lineup including the 3-point contest and dunk competition, and the All-Star Game itself on Sunday.
- Aishwary Tomar betters world record score while winning men’s 50m rifle 3P national trials
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Live Updates, WPL 2024: Healy vs Lanning as UPW, DC eye first win
- Messi, Haaland, Verstappen and Djokovic among others nominated for Laureus World Sportsman of Year Award
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 Quarterfinals: Mumbai extends lead past 400 against Baroda on penultimate day, Tamore hits century
- PKL 10: Patna Pirates defender Krishan Dhull gears up for playoff challenge against Dabang Delhi