Mumbai beat Uttarakhand by a margin of a whopping 725 runs in the quarterfinals of the Ranji Trophy 2022 on Thursday.
With this win, Mumbai registered the highest margin of victory (by runs) in the history of First Class cricket. The previous highest was New South Wales' 685-run win over Queensland in the 1929-30 season.
In Ranji Trophy, the highest margin is that of Bengal. It beat Orissa by 540 runs in 1953-54.
- Slovakia vs Portugal LIVE SCORE: SVK 0-1 POR, Bruno Fernandes scores, EURO 2024 qualifiers, updates
- Novak Djokovic vs Ben Shelton, US Open 2023 men’s semifinal - Live Updates
- US Open 2023: Novak Djokovic vs Ben Shelton, Semifinal Preview, Head-to-head record, live streaming info
- Bopanna suffers heartbreak, loses US Open final with partner Ebden
- Rohan Bopanna’s sportsmanship in US Open final: Concedes point after ball clips elbow in men’s doubles summit clash