England and Australia will face off in the fourth Test of the Ashes 2023 series at Old Trafford in Manchester from Wednesday.
Australia leads the five-match series 2-1 and a win in the fourth Test will hand the reigning world Test champion its first Ashes series win in England since 2001. Meanwhile, England is looking to become only the second team in Ashes history to win the series from a 0-2 deficit and the first since 1936-37.
The host has already announced its playing XI for Manchester, with James Anderson returning to the side and Ollie Robinson going out. Australia captain Pat Cummins has also confirmed the inclusion of Josh Hazlewood and Cameron Green for the fourth Test.
ENG VS AUS 4TH ASHES TEST PLAYING XI
ENG VS AUS 4TH ASHES TEST DREAM11 TEAM
WHEN AND WHERE TO WATCH ENG VS AUS 4TH ASHES TEST LIVE?
The fourth Ashes 2023 Test between England and Australia will be aired LIVE on the Sony Sports Network at 3:30 PM IST. The match will be streamed LIVE on the SonyLIV app and website.
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona highlights, RMA 4-1 BAR: Los Blancos ride on Vinicius hat-trick, Rodrygo goal in El Clasico to win 13th Super Cup title
- Vinicius scores hat-trick as Real Madrid thumps Barcelona to win Spanish Super Cup
- Angelo Mathews shines as Sri Lanka pulls off last ball win against Zimbabwe; Raza’s brilliance in vain
- FIH Women’s Olympic Qualifiers 2024: Determined Japan holds Germany to 1-1 draw; Chile dominates Czech Republic 6-0
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona: Head-to-head record, stats