Pakistan bowler Haris Rauf has been ruled out of the Asia Cup Super 4 clash against India as a precautionary measure after the 29-year-old felt a minor discomfort in his right flank on Monday.
Rauf bowled five overs, giving away 27 runs, on Sunday at the R. Premadasa Stadium in Colombo before the match was called off due to excessive rain, with India stranded at 147 for the loss of both its openers.
India skipper Rohit Sharma was the first to fall as a 121-run stand with Shubman Gill came to a close. He departed for a 49-ball 56 off Shadab Khan in the 16th over.
Shortly after in the very next over, Shaheen Afridi got rid of Gill for a well-made 52-ball 58.
Virat Kohli and K.L Rahul, who is back after being sidelined due to multiple injuries, are on the crease for the Men in Blue as they look to capitalise on the remaining 73.5 overs.
- Al Duhail vs Al Nassr LIVE Score: ALD 1-2 NAS, Talisca scores twice, AFC Champions League game updates
- ICC World Cup 2023: Is Maxwell’s double-century knock against Afghanistan the best ODI innings of all time
- Why is Cristiano Ronaldo not playing in the Al Duhail vs Al Nassr Champions League match?
- ICC World Cup 2023, AUS vs AFG: List of all records broken during Australia vs Afghanistan CWC 2023 match
- AFC Cup 2023-24: Mohun Bagan SG lose to Bashundhara Kings