India's Rohit Sharma became the third male batter to reach 3000 T20I runs during the Super 12 T20 World Cup match against Namibia on Monday.
Rohit, who made his T20I debut in the 2007 T20 World Cup, reached the mark in his 115th match with a boundary off Ruben Trumpelmann in India's 133-run chase.
FOLLOW LIVE: IND vs NAM, T20 World Cup Live Score
India skipper Virat Kohli was the first male cricketer to reach 3000 T20I runs in 87 matches earlier this year before New Zealand's Martin Guptill became the second player to cross the mark against Scotland last week.
The 34-year-old Rohit has four T20I hundreds, most by a batter, to his name. He is also second on the six-hitting chart with 138 sixes in the format.
- CSK training camp ahead of IPL 2024 gets underway
- Indian boxers renew quest for Paris Olympic quotas in Italy
- Ranji Trophy 2024 semifinals Live Score Updates: Shardul removes Vijay to leave Tamil Nadu seven down
- NBA roundup: Celtics routs Mavs in 10th straight win
- Indian trio draws on a dull day in Prague Masters Chess tournament