- September 29, 2023 22:28Bangladesh and New Zealand register convincing wins
New Zealand will take a lot of positives from its five-wicket win over Pakistan, which involved chasing 346 runs. Among the brightest spots will be Kane Williamson’s fifty on return from a prolonged injury lay-off. Even though he has been ruled out of the first match of the World Cup on October 5, New Zealand will be pleased to see its skipper back among the runs. Rachin Ravindra struck a brilliant 97 while opening the batting and Daryl Mitchell scored a steadying half-century. Mark Chapman and James Neesham then absolutely flayed the Pakistani bowlers to end the game with 38 balls to spare.
Shaheen Afridi didn’t take the field, and in his absence, the Pakistan bowling lacked teeth. Haris Rauf was taken for 36 in his four overs and though Hasan Ali bowled a tight first spell, he strayed in line and length in his second and ended up going at 8.60 runs an over in his 7.4 overs. Shadab Khan too didn’t roll his arm over and Usama Mir, the other leg-spinner in the squad, picked two wickets but was expensive initially.
A lot of questions remain unanswered for the Pakistan bowling attack, which will have to play two games in Hyderabad in the World Cup proper.
Meanwhile, in Guwahati, Bangladesh cruised to a comfortable seven-wicket win over Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka was off to a strong start with the bat in the first PowerPlay but the Bangladesh spinners pulled things back in the middle-overs and restricted Sri Lanka to 263. Bangladesh openers Tanzid and Litton laid the platform with a 131-run stand, after which Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Mushfiqur Rahim ensured there were no twists as the Tigers romped to a facile win.
South Africa and Afghanistan were denied an opportunity to warm-up for the big event as rain ensured no play was possible in Thiruvananthapuram.
However, there is still some time left for teams to give their preparations the final touches. India takes on England in Guwahati and Australia faces Netherlands in Thiruvananthapuram tomorrow at 2:00 PM IST. Joins us as we take you through all the live action. For now, that will be it from us. Thank you and goodnight!
- September 29, 2023 22:096New Zealand beats Pakistan by five wickets
Full toss outside off and Chapman opens the face of the bat and slices this behind point for a boundary. Length ball and Chapman hammers this to the square-leg boundary for four runs. A no-ball next up for over-stepping and the batters also run a single. A wide next ball. The free-hit delivery is a low full-toss outside off and Santner drives this through cover-point for a single. What a way to end the match. Slower delivery, Chapman mistimed this but the ball still sails over long-on for a six and New Zealand wins by five wickets with 38 balls to spare.
- September 29, 2023 22:04New Zealand needs 18 to win from 42 balls
Mitchell Santner is the new man in and he’ll like to get a few hits before the tournament begins. The Kiwis are cruising here.
- September 29, 2023 22:02WWICKET! Neesham has to go
Full toss and Neesham ends up slicing this to the cover fielder as the bat turned in his hands.
James Neesham c Shadab b Wasim 33 (21b 3x4 2x6)
- September 29, 2023 22:00Half-century for Chapman
Chapman gets to his fifyy off just 37 balls with a single off Mohammad Wasim. Wasim goes down leg and this is called wide. New Zealand just needs 22 off 46 now. Full outside off and Neesham carts this away through extra-cover.
- September 29, 2023 21:596New Zealand 322/4 in 42 overs
The Kiwis just need 24 runs to win from 42 balls after this Hasan Ali over. Chapman flicks a ball that strays on the pads for a six over backward square-leg.
- September 29, 2023 21:526300 up for New Zealand
The Kiwis are absolutely toying with Pakistan’s spinners. Chapman dances down the track and clubs a huge six over long on. Half-tracker next up outside off and slapped by Chapman over mid-off for a boundary. Full on the stumps now and Chapman drills this down the ground for four more. No relief for Pakistan’s spinners at the moment. New Zealand 310/4 in 41 overs.
- September 29, 2023 21:496Neesham lays into Agha Salman
Neesham steps out and absolutely clobbers a six over deep midwicket and then gives the bowler the charge again next ball and goes down the ground for a boundary. Ten runs in two balls. New Zealand 294/4 in 40 overs.
- September 29, 2023 21:476New Zealand 282/4 in 39 overs
Hasan Ali has gone for runs in his second spell. Neesham first pushed a full delivery down the ground for a four. Chapman then sent a slower delivery for a boundary down the ground in his next over and Neesham miscued a pull but the ball still sailed over fine-leg.
- September 29, 2023 21:41Bangladesh beats Sri Lanka by seven wickets
Rahim pulls a short one from Madushanka for a single and Bangladesh romps to a commanding seven-wicket win with eight overs to spare. Good confidence-boosting win for the Tigers after all the controversies surrounding the exclusion of Tamim Iqbal from the squad that threatened to disrupt their preparations.
- September 29, 2023 21:3450Mitchell gets to 50 in style and retires out
Mitchell hammers a six off Usama Mir over midwicket to get to his fify off 56 balls. He then punches through covers for a boundary next ball. Usama bowls out, having gone for 68 in his 10 and with two wickets to his name. New Zealand 260/4 in 36 overs. Mitchell retires out after reaching his fifty.
- September 29, 2023 21:31Bangladesh needs 15 runs to win from 60 balls
Mehidy Hasan Miraz and Rahim have put Bangladesh on course for an emphatic win. Miraz is unbeaten on 61 off 59 balls.
- September 29, 2023 21:05WWICKET! Phillips is gone
Glenn Phillips gets a top edge to the to the short fine-leg fielder trying to sweep Usama Mir and the leg-spinner picks two wickets in quick succession. New Zealand falling apart slightly in this chase. Glenn Phillips c Hasan Ali b Usama Mir 3 (7b)
- September 29, 2023 21:01WWICKET! Latham perishes
After taking quite a beating, Usama Mir finally tastes success. Tom Latham is caught behind and New Zealand loses its third wicket. Tom Latham c Rizwan b Usama 18 (13b 2x4)
- September 29, 2023 20:47WICKET! Towhid departs for a duck
Wellalage foxes Towhid with one that turns away. He stepped out of the crease and was left stranded after missing the ball. Towhid Hridoy st. Perera b Wellalage 0 (1b).
- September 29, 2023 20:44WICKET! Tanzid Hasan goes for 84
Another bright and young talent misses out on a century. Tanzid was going great guns and looked set for a splendid hundred but has to go. Tanzid Hasan c Asalanka b Kumara 84 (88b 10x4 2x6)
- September 29, 2023 20:39WWICKET! Rachin Ravindra misses a well-deserved hundred
Ravindra is cleaned up by Salman Ali Agha and falls just three short of his century. This ball kept its line and deceived Ravindra into playing for the turn. Rachin Ravindra b Agha Salman 97 (72b 16x4 1x6).
- September 29, 2023 20:386Mitchell takes a toll on Nawaz
Daryl Mitchell doesn’t take too long to get going. He steps out to Nawaz and deposits a six over wide long-off despite not really middling the ball. He then reverse-sweeps the next delivery for a boundary.
- September 29, 2023 20:20Williamson retires on 54 off 50
Williamson puts a short ball away through midwicket and to the boundary off Mohammad Wasim and decides to retire out.
- September 29, 2023 20:1650Fifty for Williamson
A fine innings from Williamson and he gets his fifty off 49 balls after a long injury layoff that has kept him out of action since March. He looked flawless for the large part of his knock today, though he was dropped on 36. Williamson is set to miss the WC opener against England on October 5 but this knock should give him confidence and bodes well for the Kiwis.
- September 29, 2023 20:06WWICKET! Finally a breakthrough for Sri Lanka
Litton Das has to depart as he sweeps and is caught in the deep at midwicket. A 131-run opening stand comes to an end.
Litton Das c Pathirana b Hemantha 61 (56b 10x4)
- September 29, 2023 20:03Dropped! Williamson gets a life on 36
Williamson goes inside out off Usama Mir’s bowling and Imam-ul-Haq spills a chance at extra-cover. Three balls later, Williamson reverse-sweeps and a misfield at short-third gives him a boundary. New Zealand 115/1 in 15 overs.
- September 29, 2023 19:596Ravindra shifts gears
After getting to his fifty, Ravindra pulls a short one from Mohammad Wasim over mid-on for a maximum and then upper cut another loose delivery behind point. Two balls later, Ravindra clips one off his pads for another four. That brings up the 100-run partnership between Ravindra and Williamson.
- September 29, 2023 19:5550Fifty for Ravindra
A 41-ball half-century for Rachin Ravindra. He lofted Usama Mir for a boundary over extra-cover in the same over.
- September 29, 2023 19:44Bangladesh 112/0 in 16 overs
Tanzid brings up his fifty, off 53 balls as Bangladesh continues to pile up the runs. The game is slowly slipping out of Sri Lanka’s grip and this will certainly not be the morale-booster it was looking for ahead of its World Cup campaign.
- September 29, 2023 19:414Bangladesh 105/0 in 15 overs
Litton Das gets to his fifty off 39 balls with a four while Tanzid is on 49 off 51 balls. Litton was playing second fiddle to Tanzid initially but upped the ante by hammering Pathirana for three hours in an over.
- September 29, 2023 19:304Williamson looking confident
Second boundary for Williamson in the space of three balls. This is slightly wide outside off again and short and Williamson plays a neat punch through covers.
- September 29, 2023 19:274First boundary for Williamson
Width outside off from Rauf and Williamson hops and guides this through short third and backward point for a boundary.
- September 29, 2023 19:24Kane Williamson at the crease
The Kiwis skipper, who is playing today only as a batter, comes out to bat for the first time since March this year after injuring his knee in the IPL opener. He is taking his time to getting into the groove, batting on 4 off 13 balls.
- September 29, 2023 19:14Bangladesh 66/0 in 11 overs
The Tigers are off to a rollicking start and both openers have contributed to this blossoming alliance. Litton is on 27 off 28 while Tanzid is on 37 off 38. However, Bangladesh will want to exercise caution as Sri Lanka was off to a very similar start before it suffered quite a collapse.
- September 29, 2023 19:03WICKET! Pakistan draws first blood
Devon Conway goes for a golden duck as he flicks a slower delivery straight to midwicket. Early jolt for the Kiwis in what happens to be a tall chase.
Devon Conway c Nawaz b Hasan Ali 0 (1b)
- September 29, 2023 18:56New Zealand to begin chase
Devon Conway and Rachin Ravindra are out to open the innings for the Kiwis. Haris Rauf has the new ball. A tall task ahead for New Zealand.
- September 29, 2023 18:41Bangladesh 25/0 in 4 overs
Litton Das and Tanzid Hasan have given Bangladesh the perfect start. The run rate is almost at par with the requirement and they have not taken any risks as yet. Both pacers, Rajitha and Madushanka, have offered width to the openers.
- September 29, 2023 18:31Pakistan 345/5 in 50 overs
A commendable batting effort by Pakistan. The middle-order fired on all cylinders after a slow start. Babar Azam took his time to get going but made up for it by shifting gears and compiling a 84-ball 80. Rizwan rebuilt the innings with Babar before unleashing and getting to his hundred at less than run-a-ball. Saud Shakeel made a serious case for his inclusion in the first eleven with a quickfire 75 off 53. Agha Salman chipped in with a valuable 33 off 23 and Shadab Khan too provided a late impetus with two consecutive sixes in the penultimate over. The only sore spot in an otherwise comprehensive batting performance will be the form of the openers - Imam-ul-Haq and Abdullah Shafique in this case.
We will be back for the chase shortly.
- September 29, 2023 18:13WICKET! Shakeel perishes
An excellent knock from Saud Shakeel comes to an end. He ends up slicing a slower full delivery on the pads high in the air and it is taken by Boult at deep square-leg.
Saud Shakeel c Boult b Neesham 75 (53b 5x4 4x6)
- September 29, 2023 18:044Pakistan goes past 300
A slap down the ground by Salman Ali Agha off Lockie Ferguson in the 46th over takes Pakistan past the 300-run mark. Seamless acceleration by Pakistan after getting off to a slow start. Pakistan 302/4 in 46 overs.
- September 29, 2023 18:0150Saud Shakeel gets 50!
Two exquisite lofted drives on the off-side bring up Saud Shakeel’s half-century off 42 balls. He first lofts a slot delivery outside off over long-off and then lifts one over extra-cover to bring up the fifty. He is not done yet and shuffles across next ball and scoops to the fine-leg fence. Pakistan 295/4 in 45 overs.
- September 29, 2023 17:54Sri Lanka 263 all out in 49 overs
Dushan Hemantha is the last man to depart as Sri Lanka fails to play out its 50 overs. Sri Lanka lost its last wickets for 45 runs.
- September 29, 2023 17:38100Hundred for Rizwan!
Rizwan pulls a short one from outside off to the midwicket boundary to bring up his century off 92 balls. A delightful hundred from the wicketkeeper and he retires.
- September 29, 2023 17:304Rizwan into the nineties!
Rizwan flicks a length ball coming into him to the square-leg fence and gets to 91 off 85 balls. He then swivels and pulls a short one to the fine-leg boundary in the same over off Ferguson.
- September 29, 2023 17:17WWICKET! Karunaratne is run-out
A superb direct throw at the non-striker’s end ends Dimuth Karunaratne’s struggle in the middle as he departs for 18 off 27 balls. Mahmudullah with the throw to dismiss the left-hander.
Dimuth Karunaratne run out (Mahmudullah) 18 (27b 1x4)
- September 29, 2023 17:155050 for Dhananjaya
Dhananjaya de Silva gets to his 50 off 70 balls with a nudge off his pads for a single. However, his job is half done and will need to take Sri Lanka to a fighting total.
- September 29, 2023 17:08Sri Lanka 202/5 in 40 overs
Only 32 runs have come for Sri Lanka in the last 10 overs for the loss of a wicket. The openers were off to a cracking start but the fall of wickets in quick succession held the scoring rate back. Dhananjaya de Silva will be key from here as Karunaratne seems to be struggling to even rotate strike.
- September 29, 2023 17:01Sri Lanka brings up 200
Sri Lanka gets to the 200-run mark in 38.4 overs. Dhananjaya de Silva plays a beautiful drive down the ground off a pitched-up delivery from Hasan Mahmud to take the score to 199. Sri Lanka will now be looking to lay the platform for the last 10 overs and get a sizeable score on the board.
- September 29, 2023 16:47WWICKET! Babar Azam goes for 80
Babar Azam goes for a slog sweep but gets a top edge and Daryl Mitchell takes a fantastic catch running in from long-on.
Babar Azam c Mitchell b Santner 80 (84b, 8x4, 2x6)
- September 29, 2023 16:42WWICKET! Shanaka departs
Dasun Shanaka’s woes with the bat continue as he goes for 3 off 17 balls. He miscues a pull shot off Shoriful and is caught at deep square-leg. Sri Lanka 177 for five. In comes Dimuth Karunaratne.
Dasun Shanaka c Tanzim b Shoriful 3 (17b)
- September 29, 2023 16:40Babar and Rizwan hit fifties!
After a lull, Babar and Rizwan crank through the gears gradually. Babar hits two fours in one over off Ravindra to bring up his 58-ball half-century. He then steps out and hits Phillips for a maximum over mid-off. Soon after, Rizwan gets to his fifty off 53 balls with a couple. Pakistan 147 for two in 28 overs.
- September 29, 2023 16:14WWicket! Sri Lanka loses fourth wicket
Mahedi Hasan gets his third wicket as Charith Asalanka holes out at cover. Sri Lanka’s middle-order wobbles.
Charith Asalanka c Mehidy b Mahedi 18 (32b, 2x4)
- September 29, 2023 16:06Pakistan 81/2 in 19 overs
Rachin Ravindra bowls a tight over after the rain break. Starts off with five dot balls before conceding a single to Rizwan off the last delivery.
- September 29, 2023 16:05Sri Lanka 153/3 in 26 overs
Charith Asalanka pulls a short one from Taskin Ahmed to the deep midwicket boundary to bring up Sri Lanka’s 150. After a blazing start, the Sri Lankan innings has lost steam, with only 50 runs coming in the last 12 runs. Bangladesh’s spinners exerted a stranglehold and Sri Lanka lost three wickets for 28 runs.
- September 29, 2023 15:56Good news from Hyderabad
“Covers are off. Match to start soon,” says Aravind from Hyderabad.
- September 29, 2023 15:52SA vs AFG - Match abandoned
The South Africa vs Afghanistan match in Thiruvananthapuram has been called off due to rain.
- September 29, 2023 15:51Still a drizzle in Hyderabad
“Still a faint drizzle in the air and the covers are still on,” Aravind informs from Hyderabad.
- September 29, 2023 15:35Rain stops play in Hyderabad
“The entire ground is covered with blue sheets and the two on-field umpires did come out for an inspection. Further details awaited,” says our reporter VS Aravind from the venue.
- September 29, 2023 15:28PAK vs NZ interrupted due to rain
Rain has interrupted the Pakistan vs New Zealand game in Hyderabad. Pakistan was 80/2 in 18 overs and was looking to rebuild after losing the openers cheaply. Babar and Rizwan were at the crease when the rain came down. Stay tuned for further updates.
- September 29, 2023 15:23WWicket! One brings two for Bangladesh
The promising Sadeera Samarawickrama has to depart for two off three balls. Sri Lanka has lost two quick wickets after a solid start.
Sadeera Samarawickrama c Shanto b Mahedi 2 (3b)
- September 29, 2023 15:19SA vs AFG - Inspection underway
- September 29, 2023 15:17WWicket! Kusal Mendis departs
First blow for Sri Lanka as Kusal Mendis departs, getting a top edge on the sweep and is caught. He goes for 22 off 19 balls. Sri Lanka 104/1 in 14.4 overs.
Kusal Mendis c Shanto b Nasum 22 (19b 3x4 1x6)
- September 29, 2023 15:11Sri Lanka races to 100
Kusal Mendis has taken Hasun Mahmud to the cleaners, smashing the pacer for a six and a four off the last two deliveries of the 14th over to bring up Sri Lanka’s 100. Mendis is on 22 off 18 while Nissanka is on 46 off 42 and closing in on his fifty.
- September 29, 2023 15:036Rizwan with the first maximum!
Mohammad Rizwan goes for a slog sweep and sends this Rachin Ravindra delivery for a six over deep midwicket. Pakistan 64 for two in 15 overs.
- September 29, 2023 14:58The news is not good from Thiruvananthapuram
- September 29, 2023 14:54WWicket! Santner removes Shafique
Mitchell Santner has Abdullah Shafique stumped after the right-hander steps down the track to loft an inside-out six but is beaten by the turn. Not the most fluent of innings and Shafique departs for 14 off 25 balls. Mohammad Rizwan the next man in.
Abdullah Shafique st. Latham b Santner 14 (25b 1x4)
- September 29, 2023 14:50Kusal Perera retires hurt
Perera smashes the first ball of the 10th over to the boundary and retires after that. He seemed to have some trouble with his shoulder earlier in the innings and decided it was best to walk away and not risk aggravating the niggle at this stage of the tournament. However, his 24-ball 34 bodes well for Sri Lanka as far as its first PowerPlay batting is concerned. Kusal Mendis comes in next.
Kusal Perera retired hurt 34 (24b 6x4)
- September 29, 2023 14:48Blazing start for Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka’s start is in sharp contrast to that of Pakistan. Perera and Nissanka only managed 36 runs in the first seven overs with the odd movement off the pitch also troubling them a little. Nissanka got going with a couple of boundaries in the eighth over, bowled by Shoriful. Nasum Ahmed leaked three fours in the next over and Sri Lanka was 60 for no loss in nine overs.
- September 29, 2023 14:44Slow start for Pakistan vs New Zealand
Pakistan only manages 33 runs in the first PowerPlay with the loss of a wicket in the form of Imam-ul-Haq. Captain Babar Azam then punches a length delivery outside off from Neesham to the boundary to get things moving.
- September 29, 2023 14:264Babar Azam gets his first boundary
Matt Henry bowls it on a length and too straight and Babar Azam flicks it beautifully through midwicket for his first boundary. Pakistan 23/1 after six overs.
- September 29, 2023 14:13WWICKET! Pakistan 6/1 in 2.4 overs
Imam-ul-Haq gets an outside edge on the cut and is caught behind. The left-hander was cramped for room a bit as the ball moved into him after pitching. Babar Azam comes in next.
Imam-ul-Haq c Latham b Henry 1 (10b)
- September 29, 2023 14:06Glenn Phillips to bowl the second over
Interesting move from New Zealand as part time off-spinner Glenn Phillips takes the ball to bowl the second over. Just three runs from it and Pakistan is 5/0 after two overs against New Zealand.
- September 29, 2023 14:05Similar starts for Pakistan and Sri Lanka
Pakistan and Sri Lanka start off cautiously after opting to bat. Just two runs from the first over for both teams.
- September 29, 2023 14:01Pakistan vs New Zealand begins in Hyderabad
Imam-ul-Haq and Abdullah Shafique will begin the proceedings with the bat for Pakistan. Matt Henry has the new ball.
- September 29, 2023 13:59Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka begins in Guwahati
Pathum Nissanka and Kusal Perera are out to open the innings for Sri Lanka. Perera, who returned to the ODI fold after two years in the Asia Cup, will hope to make a strong case for himself. Taskin Ahmed with the ball.
- September 29, 2023 13:49South Africa vs Afghanistan - Delayed due to rain
The toss for the South Africa vs Afghanistan warm-up in Thiruvananthapuram has been delayed due to rain.
- September 29, 2023 13:41Sri Lanka wins the toss and elects to bat
Dasun Shanaka has elected to bat first against Bangladesh in Guwahati. Bangladesh will be led by Mehidy Hasan Miraz today.
- September 29, 2023 13:34Pakistan wins the toss and elects to bat
Babar Azam wins the coin toss and elects to bat first against New Zealand. All 15 players in the squad can have a go today since it is a warm-up match. Meanwhile, Tom Latham will lead the Kiwis today. New Zealand has only 14 players available today with Tim Southee not travelling with the team to the venue. He will likely be fit for the WC opener against England on October 5.
- September 29, 2023 13:25Fans will not be allowed for the PAK vs NZ warm-up today. Find out why below.
- September 29, 2023 13:20The spectre of rain continues to haunt!
It’s raining in Thiruvananthapuram, where South Africa takes on Afghanistan today.
- September 29, 2023 13:17Indians gearing up for the challenge
- September 29, 2023 13:11ICC World Cup 2023 warm-up matches live streaming details
All three ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 warm-up matches will be streamed LIVE on the Disney+Hotstar app and website at 2:00 PM IST.
- September 29, 2023 13:10When and where to watch SA vs AFG Live?
The ICC World Cup 2023 warm-up match between South Africa and Afghanistan will be telecast LIVE on STAR Sports Select 1 and STAR Sports Select 1 HD from 12:30 PM IST onwards. The match will begin at 2:00 PM IST.
- September 29, 2023 13:05When and where to watch BAN vs SL live?
The ICC World Cup 2023 warm-up match between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will be telecast LIVE on STAR Sports 2 and STAR Sports 2 HD from 12:30 PM IST onwards. The match will begin at 2:00 PM IST.
- September 29, 2023 13:03When and where to watch PAK vs NZ live?
The ICC World Cup 2023 warm-up match between Pakistan and New Zealand will be telecast LIVE on STAR Sports 1, STAR Sports 1 HD and STAR Sports 1 Hindi HD from 12:30 PM IST onwards. The match will begin at 2:00 PM IST.
- September 29, 2023 13:02Injury-hit New Zealand gears up to face Pakistan
- September 29, 2023 13:00Tom Latham to skipper New Zealand today
In the absence of Kane Williamson, who will feature only as a batter today, Tom Latham will take up the captaincy duties against Pakistan.
- September 29, 2023 12:55Williamson ruled out of New Zealand’s WC opener
Kiwis skipper Kane Williamson has been ruled out of the World Cup opener against England on October 5 in Ahmedabad. He will feature only as a batter in today’s warm-up match against Pakistan in Hyderabad.
- September 29, 2023 12:03ICC World Cup Warm-Ups Schedule Today
Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
South Africa vs Afghanistan, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
New Zealand vs Pakistan, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction, ICC World Cup 2023: NZ vs PAK playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- New Zealand vs Pakistan LIVE streaming info, World Cup 2023: When and where to watch NZ vs PAK match?
- Paris Masters 2023: Dimitrov keeps late season form to beat Hurkacz and reach semifinals
- Tsitsipas sets up Dimitrov semifinal at Paris Masters 2023, beats Khachanov in quarterfinal
- Max Verstappen: Las Vegas GP ‘more for the show’