West Indies replaced a top-order batter with a bowling all-rounder for the second Test against India this week in Port of Spain after losing the first Test in three days.
Spinner Rahkeem Cornwall was retained even though his absence due to an illness for more than three sessions helped India to score more than 420 runs last week.
West Indies scored only 150 and 130 in Roseau and lost to India by an innings and 141 runs.
But No. 3 batter Raymon Reifer was the only person dropped on Monday after scoring 2 and 11. Reifer will still travel to Trinidad as injury cover.
He was replaced by off-spinning all-rounder Kevin Sinclair, who has 11 wickets from seven One-Day Internationals. Sinclair has played 18 First-Class games to average 29 with the bat and 23.98 with the ball.
The second Test, the 100th between the teams, starts on Thursday.
West Indies squad for second Test
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr highlights, SHB 2-3 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca brace, Ronaldo strike guide Nassr to win and keep title race alive
- Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo scores milestone goal as Al Nassr edges Al Shabab to keep title race alive
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea