BCCI announced India’s squad for 50-over Asia Cup 2023. KL Rahul and Shreyas Iyer returned to the squad alongside Tilak Varma. Prasidh Krishna also returned after an injury lay-off.
India faces Pakistan and Nepal in the group stages.
Ishan Kishan was chosen as the second wicketkeeper while Sanju Samson will travel as a reserve player. Kuldeep Yadav replaced Yuzvendra Chahal.
Chief selector, Ajit Agarkar, stated that Rahul is still “carrying a niggle” and hence, Samson will travel to Sri Lanka as a reserve player.
Leggie Yuzvendra Chahal has been dropped, with Kuldeep Yadav making the cut instead.
- Ligue 1 2023-24: Marseille-Lyon match called off after team bus attacked
- Mexico City GP: Red Bull’s Verstappen dominates to record 16th win this season
- Ballon d’Or: Full list of men’s award winners from 1956 to 2023
- Football this week (Oct. 22-29): Messi eyes Ballon d’Or; Haaland, Ronaldo score, Bellingham shines in El Clasico
- Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Streaming Info, ICC World Cup 2023: When and where to watch AFG v SL match today?