Just five days after the Champions Trophy gets over, the Indian cricketers will be touring West Indies for a five-match ODI series, which will be followed by a T20.
According to a statement issued by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), India will be playing its first match at the Queen’s Park Oval on June 23. The final ODI will be held at the Sabina Park on July 6. The only T20 will be played at the same venue on July 9.
While it would be a big boost for the West Indies—who will not be a part of the Champions Trophy—it will be interesting to see whether India sends a full strength side for the tour.
June 23: First ODI at the Queen’s Park Oval
June 25: Second ODI at the Queen’s Park Oval
June 30: Third ODI at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
July 2: Fourth ODI at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
July 6: Fifth ODI at Sabina Park
July 9: T20 International at Sabina Park
- PKL 10: Patna Pirates defender Krishan Dhull gears up for playoff challenge against Dabang Delhi
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 4: IND 134/5, 58 runs to win; Gill, Jurel at crease after Jadeja, Sarfaraz fall
- Nike to release Australia women’s goalkeeper jersey after backlash
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Karnataka makes comeback vs Vidarbha
- NBA roundup: Pacers snap Mavs’ 7-game win streak