The sun is out in all its glory here, finally. And that has encouraged the organisers to reschedule the women’sT20 series between India and South Africa.
An additional game will be played on Thursday to compensate for the two that have been washed out. The last match will be played on Friday, as per the original schedule.
The additional match, in effect means South Africa still has the chance to level the series. India is 2-0 up and has looked the better side, but its rival now has a chance to stage a comeback.
"It is good that we are getting an additional game,” India’s coach W.V. Raman told Sportstar . “What is important is having game time. Each outing is a learning process for these girls.”
October 3: Fourth T20I
October 4: Fifth T20I
Both matches start at 7 p.m.
- De Minaur beats Ruud to become first player to win back-to back titles in Mexico since 2012
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 3 Semifinal 2024: Vidarbha looks to push on against Madhya Pradesh
- Inter extends Serie A lead to 15 points with win over Genoa
- Arsenal hits Sheffield United for six to keep pace with leader Liverpool
- Who is Sunny Singh Gill, the first Premier League referee of Indian descent?