The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) mulls over issuing cash cards to national players in addition to a few officials.
"Basically we are planning it for our team. We want cards to be given to the players and officials. Already we give it to certain type of officials and want to expand it," a BCCI source told PTI today.
Pre-paid cash cards, provided by banks, can be used without a bank account.
The BCCI is also holding a two-day seminar for treasurers to explain them about Goods and Services Tax (GST) that is set to be introduced by the Central Government, besides tax principles and accounting matters at the macro level.
- I-League: Sreenidi Deccan takes on Mohammedan Sporting Club in potential title decider
- Hockey India: Statements by outgoing officials claiming divisions within the organisation are not correct
- Treesa Jolly and Gayatri Gopi Chand - Double(s) delight for Indian badminton
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave