Chennai Super Kings will begin preparations for the 14th edition of the Indian Premier League from next week at the M.A Chidambaram Stadium. The proposed camp is set to begin from March 10 or 11 with largely domestic Indian players who have no other professional commitments.
Skipper M.S. Dhoni is expected to be in Chennai from next week as CSK hopes to get back to form after finishing seventh in last year's IPL in the UAE. The former three-time champion did not reach the IPL playoffs for the first time as it struggled with an ageing squad and a lack of batting firepower. In the recently concluded IPL auctions, the team signed Moeen Ali, K. Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara and traded Robin Uthappa from Rajasthan Royals.
While there is no official word yet on the dates and venues for IPL 2021, it is expected to be held in India, from April till the first week of June.
- Shooting LIVE Score Asian Games 2023: Anant eyes gold in men’s skeet final; Sift wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Marsh attacks Bumrah early after Australia opts to bat vs India
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold with new WR; Shiva Thapa in action, tennis results
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles R-64, Manav Thakkar and Manush Shah in action
- Asian Games 2023: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol women’s final, Manu Bhaker finishes fifth