Dinesh Karthik is having another impressive Indian Premier League with the bat. He has scored 361 runs with an impressive average of 40.11. He has held the fragile Gujarat middle-order together, and will be looking to continue the good run against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Gujarat is out of contention for a spot in the playoffs but it can still spoil Hyderabad's chances. Hyderabad needs to win to qualify for the playoffs, but it is currently going through bit of a rough patch. The batting seems to be too reliant on David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan.
Yuvraj Singh hasn't been performing consistently enough. He also missed a couple of matches due to injury, but with the playoffs approaching and then the Champions Trophy, Yuvraj will be hoping to get back into full flow and also regain full fitness.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures