The IPL Governing Council on Tuesday tweaked the schedule of the upcoming edition, considering logistical issues pertaining to the home matches of Kings XI Punjab. The KXIP will now play four home matches in Indore and three at Mohali.
All IPL franchises are required to play four matches at their designated home venue. An exception has been made this season owing to the closure of Chandigarh Airport due to expansion work for 20 days from 12th May to 31st May 2018 and also on all Sundays of April.
As a result, the Delhi Daredevils’ first home game against KXIP on 8th April will now be an away fixture.
The revised schedule is as below.
Following the IPL GC meeting, it has been decided that Pune will host the Eliminator and Qualifier 2 on 23rd and 25th May respectively.
- AFC Cup tie moved to neutral venue after Australia denies Myanmar club visas
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 3: Mumbai 324/5 v Railways; KAR jolts DEL with six wickets, Vishnu hits ton for Kerala
- La Liga 2023-24: Avoiding relegation was Girona’s goal this season, Now Spanish title contender has bigger dreams
- NBA roundup: Philadelphia 76ers ends Oklahoma City Thunder's six-game win streak
- Inzaghi hopes for Sanchez return as Inter face demanding December