The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Sunday entered the Guinness Book of World Records by creating the largest white jersey.
The jersey had 15 years of IPL embossed on it. It also had 10 team logos, BCCI and IPL crest on it.
BCCI president Sourav Ganguly, secretary Jay Shah and IPL chairman Brijesh Patel accepted the honour during the closing ceremony ahead of the IPL 2022 final between Gujarat Titans and Rajasthan Royals.
This is Gujarat's maiden IPL final and Rajasthan's first since its title win in 2008.
The Titans booked their place in the final by beating the Royals in Qualifier 1, while the Royals thrashed Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Qualifier 2.
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh and AR Rahman later revved up the crowd with electric performances.
- Mali beats Argentina 3-0 to finish third in FIFA U-17 World Cup 2023
- Chahal says he enjoys 50-over cricket more than T20s on return to India’s ODI squad for South Africa tour
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: AUS - 66/3 (9), Axar Patel dismisses Hardie and Head; Streaming info
- Rafael Nadal to return to playing at Brisbane International in January after being out for a year
- Liverpool manager Klopp: Fortress Anfield a ‘nightmare’ for opponents