Rajasthan Royals' Jos Buttler slammed his second Indian Premier League hundred on Saturday against Mumbai Indians. He reached the three-figure mark, off just 66 balls, with a single off Jasprit Bumrah. This is also the first hundred of IPL 2022.
Buttler was particularly severe on Basil Thampi, who bowled the fourth over of the innings. The Englishman struck three sixes and two fours to plunder 26 off six balls.
He brought up a 32-ball fifty with two back-to-back fours off Daniel Sams. Buttler was eventually dismissed for a 68-ball 100.
His maiden T20 century came against Sunrisers Hyderabad last year, when he pumped 11 fours and eight sixes in his 64-ball 124.
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Sachin Baby, Akshay Chandran put Kerala in command against Andhra on Day 2
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Kerala fights back with late wickets against Andhra on Day 1
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Sumit Mathur fifer hands Delhi surprise win against Odisha
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Dhull, Sidhu hit centuries to give Delhi lead over Odisha on Day 3
- Premier League: Everton not thinking about outcome of points deduction appeal, says Tarkowski