Mohammed Shami completed 100 wickets in the Indian Premier League during Gujarat Titans’ match against Chennai Super Kings in Ahmedabad on Friday.
The Indian pacer castled Devon Conway to reach the milestone in his 94th appearance in the tournament. Shami averages 29.19 and has an economy of 8.52 in IPL.
Shami became the 15th Indian bowler, and the 19th overall, to reach the tally of 100 wickets in the league.
This is Shami’s second season with the Titans. He was signed in the 2022 mega auction for Rs. 6.25 crores, and picked 20 wickets in his opening season.
He has also played for Punjab Kings, and finished as the side’s leading wicket-taker in the 2019 season.
MORE TO FOLLOW
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 40/3 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi
- Pakistan players told to put country before franchise leagues under new team director Hafeez