Sunrisers Hyderabad will face Mumbai Indians in an IPL 2023 match at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Uppal on Tuesday. A Super Over win back in 2019 at the Wankhede Stadium tips the scales in favour of Mumbai Indians when it comes to the head-to-head record between the teams.
SRH VS MI HEAD-TO-HEAD IN IPL
However, at home, Sunrisers have the edge over Mumbai Indians, having won four out of seven matches against the five-time champion at the Raji Gandhi International Stadium.
SRH VS MI HEAD-TO-HEAD IN IPL IN HYDERABAD
Hyderabad is a force to reckon with at home, with the defeat to Rajasthan Royals earlier in IPL 2023 being its only loss at the venue in its last five games there. Since the 2019 season, Sunrisers have only lost three matches in Hyderabad.
SRH OVERALL RECORD IN IPL IN HYDERABAD
MOST RUNS IN SRH VS MI MATCHES IN IPL
|Batter||Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Highest Score|
|David Warner (SRH)||12||524||58.22||139.73||90*|
|Shikhar Dhawan (SRH)||12||436||48.44||132.92||82*|
|Kieron Pollard (MI)||17||431||43.10||146.59||78|
MOST WICKETS IN SRH VS MI MATCHES IN IPL
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar (SRH)||12||17||6.60||17.88||3/21|
|Jasprit Bumrah (MI)||13||16||7.19||22.18||3/24|
|Lasith Malinga (MI)||9||13||7.40||19.92||4/23|
- World Athletics Championships 2023 LIVE updates, Day 5: India’s Jeswin starts with 8m attempt in long jump qualification; Women’s 200m heats results
- Gill on partnership with Rohit: ‘Different batting styles work well for us’
- World University Games Diary: A fortnight in Chengdu - Of medals, pins and hotpots
- FIFA Women’s World Cup demands introspection, will the football world comply?
- IND vs IRE Dream11 Prediction, 3rd T20I: India vs Ireland Playing 11 updates, fantasy picks, squads, live streaming info