On a mission to make it count in the forthcoming season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), the Kings XI Punjab has appointed Anand Chulani as its peak performance and mental conditioning coach.
Chulani, who has coached world’s leading organisations like Google, Disney, was associated with the Punjab franchise in the previous seasons as well. Commenting on the development, Promoters of Kings XI Punjab said, “We are pleased to continue our association with Anand. We are positive that his influence and guidance will motivate the players and bring out the best in the team.”
Even Chulani was excited about his job. “My partnership with Kings XI Punjab has been very eventful and rewarding. Guiding fresh talent, and helping hone the experienced players, I look forward to continuing my association with the team and hope we lift the trophy in this tournament,” he said.
An international speaker, Chulani is a founder of the Absolute Champion Methodology. He also coaches champions in sports and entertainment. Some of his clients include Serena Williams.
- WPL 2024: Sajana smashes last ball six as Mumbai Indians seals dramatic opener vs Delhi Capitals
- MI vs DC Highlights, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season