Irfan Pathan has become the fourth Indian player to test positive for COVID-19 after playing in the recently-concluded Road Safety World Series.
In a statement on Twitter, the former India fast bowler said," I have tested positive for COVID-19 with no symptoms and have isolated myself and quarantined at home. I would request those who came in contact with me in the recent past to please get themselves tested. Urging all to wear masks and maintain social distancing. Wishing you all good health."
Irfan's elder brother, Yusuf, had contracted the virus a couple of days ago . Sachin Tendulkar and S. Badrinath have also tested positive.
- Bangladesh ODI World Cup 2023 squad: Shakib leads, Tamim Iqbal left out
- Honest Lalit Kumar runs 100m final alone as others flee to evade dope test at Delhi State Championships
- ODI World Cup 2023: Southee cleared to join New Zealand squad after surgery, aiming to play opener
- India starts favourite against Nepal in SAFF U19 Championship semifinals
- Asian Games 2023: With packed arena and high ticket prices, Esports a hit in Hangzhou