Legendary leg-spinner Shane Warne will auction his Baggy Green to raise money for victims of Australia's devastating bushfires.
Warne, Australia's most prolific Test wicket-taker, made the announcement on Monday at the SCG during the third Test between Australia and New Zealand.
"The impact these devastating fires are having on so many people is unthinkable and has touched us all," Warne said.
"I hope my baggy green can raise some significant funds to help all those people who are in desperate need."
Warne is Test cricket's second-most successful bowler with 708 wickets in 145 tests -- behind Sri Lanka's Muttiah Muralitharan (800).
The baggy green is given to a test player when he makes his international debut and cricketers usually wear the same cap throughout their career. The late Don Bradman's baggy green fetched A$425,000 ($295,077.50) in 2003.
- Shooting LIVE SCORE Asian Games 2023: Bhaker, Esha, Rhythm eye gold in 25m pistol; Shotgun, rifle shooters in action - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023 schedule today, September 27: Indians in action, events, LIVE streaming details, timings in IST
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Manu Bhaker in 25m Pistol qualification, India vs Singapore in women’s hockey, tennis, shooting results
- Asian Games 2023: Postman by day, Esports player by night, Ayan Biswas takes flight at Hangzhou
- Honest Lalit Kumar runs 100m final alone as others flee to evade dope test at Delhi State Championships