India is vying to secure a semifinal berth with victory over an Ireland outfit determined to pick up its first win of the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023.
With two wins in three games, India is sitting in the second position in group B while England tops the group with six points in three games.
- India: Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Richa Ghosh (wk), Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Shikha Pandey, Renuka Thakur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Radha Yadav.
- Ireland: Gaby Lewis, Amy Hunter, Orla Prendergast, Laura Delany (c), Eimear Richardson, Arlene Kelly, Leah Paul, Louise Little, Mary Waldron (wk), Jane Maguire, Cara Murray
Dream 11 prediction
Wicketkeepers: Richa Ghosh
Batters: Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Gaby Lewis, Harmanpreet Kaur
All-rounders: Orla Prendergast, Deepti Sharma, Laura Delany
Bowlers: Renuka Thakur, Arlene Kelly, Radha Yadav
Team Composition: IND 7:4 IRE Credits Left: 8.0
India: Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia, Richa Ghosh, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Devika Vaidya, Radha Yadav, Renuka Thakur, Anjali Sarvani, Pooja Vastrakar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad and Shikha Pandey.
Ireland: Laura Delany (c), Georgina Dempsey, Amy Hunter, Shauna Kavanagh, Arlene Kelly, Gaby Lewis, Louise Little, Sophie MacMahon, Jane Maguire, Cara Murray, Leah Paul, Orla Prendergast, Rachel Delaney, Eimear Richardson, Mary Waldron
GROUP B POINTS TABLE
- England W - 3 wins in 3 games - 6 points - +1.776
- India W - 2 wins in 3 games - 4 points - +0.205
- West Indies W - 2 wins in 4 games - 4 points - -0.601
- Pakistan W - 1 win in 3 games - 2 points - +0.981
- Ireland W - 0 win in 3 games - 0 point - -1.989
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open: Sabalenka, Djokovic hoping to steer clear of controversy
- ENG vs IRE Test, day 1: England takes control against Ireland as Broad stars with ball
- ‘I will continue’: Ronaldo says he’ll stay in Saudi
- India wins Junior Asia Cup, beats Pakistan 2-1
- Champions League final referee under UEFA scrutiny for links to far-right leader in Poland