Achraf Hakimi is aiming to play for Real Madrid, the Borussia Dortmund loanee's agent Alejandro Camano said.
Achraf has attracted interest from across Europe following his exploits during a two-season loan spell at Dortmund, which is set to come to an end.
The 21-year-old full-back, who emerged from Madrid's youth team in 2017, has been linked to the likes of Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Chelsea.
Inter has reportedly emerged as serious admirer of Achraf, however, Camano previously poured cold water over reports the Serie A side had made an offer.
Amid the speculation, Achraf sees his long-term future at the Santiago Bernabeu with La Liga giant Madrid.
"He will link back up with Real Madrid when the season finishes," Camano told Onda Madrid. "We'll see what happens after that.
"He wants to play games, like this season, where he has started every match. There's no rush. His only aspiration is to play games to help his development.
"There's a magnificent dialogue with Real Madrid and they always expect to have him on their radar and what we don't want is to distance ourselves from them too much.
"So, we'll reach an agreement of some sort over whether he stays or goes, but without forgetting that the aim is to play for Real Madrid one day because, for him, it's the best club in the world."
"It could be a short wait if Real Madrid offer him to stay now or a long wait if he doesn't stay, but the aim is always the same - end up [playing for] the best club in the world."
- Video: MotoGP riders dance to Naatu Naatu at the Buddh International Circuit in New Delhi
- Ind vs Aus, 1st ODI: India beats Australia to dethrone Pakistan as the No. 1 ODI team
- IND vs AUS: Shami fifer, all-round batting effort help India beat Australia by five wickets in first ODI
- Premier League: Klopp expecting solid West Ham to be tricky opponents
- Redfern set to become first female umpire in men’s first-class game