ATK has completed the signing of goalkeeper Dheeraj Singh Moirangthem from Kerala Blasters for five years and midfielder Sehnaj Singh for a year.
Dheeraj made his name with his performances at the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup held in India. After the tournament, he was selected to play for the Indian Arrows. In the 2018–19 Indian Super League season, Singh represented Kerala Blasters and was widely praised for his technique and skill.
Read: Vineeth, Rafi, Narzary part ways with Chennaiyin
Sehnaj Singh is one of the young homegrown talents who came through the Gurdaspur Football Academy and the Chandigarh Football Academy. He played for Indian Arrows in the I-League and then played for Mohun Bagan in the 2014-15 season where he helped the team become the I-League champion. Sehnaj was drafted to play for Delhi Dynamos for the 2015 Indian Super League. He has also represented Mumbai City FC in ISL.
Meanwhile, the club has tied Sena Ralte, Arindam Bhattacharya and Komal Thatal’s to new contracts. Sena has signed a one-year contract extension, while Bhattacharya and Thatal have renewed for three and two years respectively.
The squad will begin training for the new season from September 2.
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023, June 5 schedule: Swiatek, Jabeur eye quarterfinal spots
- Heat 111-108 Nuggets Highlights, Game 2: Jokic’s 41 points in vain as Adebayo, Vincent steal road win for Miami
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 2?
- Sabalenka makes French Open last eight for first time
- Tsitsipas blasts past Ofner to make French Open quarter-finals