UEFA has dismissed an appeal by Barcelona against a 500,000 euros ($536,000) fine for breaches of Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations, European football’s governing body said on Friday.
“FC Barcelona was fined €500,000 for wrongly reporting, in the financial year 2022, profits on disposal of intangible assets (other than player transfers) which are not a relevant income under the regulations,” UEFA’s Club Financial Control Body said.
Several high-profile European clubs, including Paris St Germain, AC Milan and Inter Milan, who agreed settlements with UEFA in September last year, have fulfilled targets set for the financial year 2022
- Udhayanidhi Stalin: Our goal is to make Tamil Nadu the sports capital of India
- Champions League: Inter’s Inzaghi unsure what to expect from Atletico and old friend Simeone
- PVL 2024: Hyderabad Black Hawks secures comeback win against Mumbai Meteors
- WPL 2024: UP Warriorz team up with Navya Naveli Nanda to combat online trolling, creation of safe digital space for women athletes
- I-League: Late fightback sees Gokulam Kerala extend winning streak to five games