French midfielder Blaise Matuidi will leave Juventus after three seasons following the mutual termination of his contract, the Serie A champion said on Wednesday.
Matuidi, linked with a move to Major League Soccer side Inter Miami in the Italian media, made 45 appearances for Juventus across all competitions last season as it claimed the league title for a ninth season in a row.
“The French midfielder leaves Juventus after three years and five trophies won at the club,” Juventus said in a statement.
“Blaise is someone who will always be in our hearts and we wish him all the very best for the future.”
Matuidi, who arrived in Turin from French side Paris St Germain in 2017, won three Serie A titles with Juventus.
Capped 84 times by France, the 33-year-old was part of the 2018 World Cup squad which defeated Croatia 4-2 in the final.
He also made over 100 appearances for French club St Etienne between 2007 and 2011, before moving to PSG where he won four Ligue 1 titles.
- IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, players after retention day
- Indian sports news wrap, November 26
- IPL 2024 Retention Day Highlights: Full list of retained, released players and team squads; Hardik Pandya remains at Gujarat Titans; RCB releases Hasaranga, Harshal, Hazlewood
- IPL retention day 2024: Full list of players retained, released, traded on deadline day ahead of auction; Hardik Pandya stays with Gujarat Titans
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, 2nd T20I Live Cricket Score: Toss at 6:30 PM, IND aims to take 2-0 series lead vs AUS