Christian Pulisic thinks "the sky is the limit" for Borussia Dortmund team-mate Jadon Sancho.
Sancho has plundered four goals and six assists in 11 Bundesliga matches this season to help propel his side to the top of the table.
The 18-year-old's performances in Germany have also seen him establish himself in the senior England squad, underlining the success of his decision to leave Manchester City in search of first-team football in 2017.
Pulisic, another of Dortmund's talented young forwards, believes Sancho has a great career ahead of him. "The sky is the limit for a guy like that. He's got so much talent and he's a great young player," he told Sky Sports.
"We've talked about playing against each other possibly. It would be a lot of fun because obviously we are in training and competing every day and it's cool to see a guy like that."
Pulisic believes Sancho's success in Germany proves the importance of making bold choices in football.
"Sometimes you have to take a risk if you want great things to happen," said the United States international, who could face Sancho in Thursday's friendly match against England at Wembley.
"I had to do the same thing moving to Germany. I'm really happy for him that things are working out and just want him to continue to push and continue to get better."
- Underdogs New Zealand vows to fight in T20 series with Australia
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Wadhera ton keeps Punjab alive after Tamil Nadu enforces follow-on
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: ‘Want to focus on my work ethic,’ says TN’s Vijay Shankar after century
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Indrajith, Vijay Shankar lead Tamil Nadu’s recovery against Punjab
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Resolute Andhra earns draw against Kerala