Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez suffered an injury in Chile's clash with Argentina at the Copa America, leaving the field after just 16 minutes.
The 30-year-old's appearance in the third place playoff was shortlived and he appeared to be clutching his hamstring as he walked to the Chile bench.
Sanchez is reportedly on his way out of Old Trafford after scoring just five goals in all competitions for the club since his arrival from Arsenal in January.
Goals against Japan and Ecuador helped to put Sanchez in the shop window before its semifinal defeat to Peru, with clubs in the Chinese Super League and Major League Soccer reported to be tracking the former Barcelona man.
Chile failed to win the bronze medal as Sergio Aguero and Paulo Dybala scored in a 2-1 result, which was marred by drama as Messi and Medel were sent off for an altercation.
- IND vs KOR Asian Games 2023, Volleyball LIVE Updates: India takes on South Korea
- Asian Games 2023 Live Score and Updates, September 20: Indians in action in rowing, pentathlon; India vs South Korea in volleyball
- India vs China, Asian Games 2023: Sunil Chhetri sets another Indian football record
- Poland appoints Probierz as new coach after parting ways with Fernando Santos
- Antim Panghal beats reigning World Champion Parrish in World Championships