Chelsea defender David Luiz is believed to join the Blues' London rival, Arsenal, as Unai Emery looks set to welcome the 32-year-old in a £8million move on deadline day.
Luiz was re-signed by Chelsea from Paris Saint-Germain in 2014 for £34m in a deal that was also completed on the final day of the transfer window.
With rumours now linking him to a move to the Emirates, the Brazilian international could well be ready for yet another Premier League deadline day transfer– something he has become familiar with during his career in Europe.
He first signed for Chelsea on the final day of January 2011 window for £21.5m before leaving for PSG, where he briefly played under present Arsenal boss Emery, for a record £50m fee for a defender at the time.
He arrived in England after having played four seasons at Benfica, whom he had joined on loan on the final day of the 2007 January window.
In total, he has generated an estimated £117m in transfers during 12 years in the continent.
- Hard-serving Ivo Karlovic officially announces his retirement from tennis
- World team table tennis c’ships: India men edge out Kazakhstan to enter Round of 16
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures