The Durand Cup quarterfinal fixture between Army Red and FC Bengaluru United, scheduled for Friday, has been called off due to COVID-19 cases reported in the Army Red squad.
The Army Red squad decided to withdraw from the tournament as a result and FCBU received a bye into the semifinals. "All decisions have been taken, keeping in mind the health and safety of players and officials primarily and the continuity and success of the tournament," the organisers said in a statement.
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- IND vs AUS, 5th T20I: Arshdeep Singh holds nerve in tense final over as India wins series 4-1
- EURO 2024: Which group is the Group of Death at the European Championship?